Salary: based upon experience
Reporting to: Company Directors
Location: Crossgar, County Down, Northern Ireland
Job Description –
You will be a great communicator, you will show initiative, commitment and be results driven whilst being extremely organised, commercially minded and confident. As responsibilities are varied it is critical that the candidate is able to stay on top of the workload, work effectively alone as well as part of a team.
You will be results orientated with an ambitious attitude, working efficiently to ensure targets are hit, with business profit as the priority.
• Actively identify new accounts in the on and off trade businesses with the ultimate goal of winning and increasing sales and brand awareness.
• You will develop, form and nurture great working relationships with key accounts, providing them with support when required in the form of trainings, tastings, launches and POS for their customers with the ultimate goal of increasing brand awareness and increasing sales.
• Using the target account list and adding to it, you will act on new business opportunities, follow up on new customer leads and report weekly to the director.
• You will be required to talk confidently about Shortcross and the Rademon Estate family of products and act as a spokesperson at industry, trade shows and events.
• You will take charge and lead distillery tours and external events so the ability to stand and talk to large groups is a must.
• You will be confident in your ability to create masterclasses for both trade and private events.
• You will conduct regular analysis of all your activity to allow the company to tailor future campaigns to achieve maximum benefit and engagement.
• A flexible approach to working is essential as you will be required to work evenings and weekends.
• Minimum Three years sales experience preferably in FMCG or within a wine and spirits environment.
• Must be a strong communicator with experience of influencing and educating
• Ability to use MS office. outlook and excel – must be digital proficient
• Only those applicants with a proven background in sales will be considered.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, travel and expenses and the chance to work for a great company.
Please complete an application form together with a cover letter telling us why you want to come and join our team.
Only completed applications will be accepted.