Title: Trade Sales Executive
Salary: £competitive upon experience
Reporting to: Company Directors
Location: Crossgar, County Down, Northern Ireland
Team Shortcross is growing and we are seeking to recruit a Sales Executive.
You will actively target and engage existing and new trade customers and consumers. Drive awareness, grow sales and advocacy of all Rademon Estate Distillery products. Work as part of a team but also independently and have impeccable record and time keeping.
You will be results orientated with an ambitious attitude, working tirelessly and efficiently to ensure targets are hit, with business profit as the priority.
- Develop and implement a robust sales strategy in line with the company objectives.
- Actively identify new accounts in the on and off trade businesses with the ultimate goal of sale conversion.
- You will develop, form and nurture great working relationships with key accounts, wholesalers, distributors providing them with support when required in the form of trainings, tastings, launches and POS for their customers, you will also have the support of a brand ambassador
- Using the target account list and adding to it, you will act on new business opportunities, follow up on new customer leads and report weekly to the directors, outlining progress in terms of new account and wholesale developments.
- You will be required to talk confidently about Shortcross and the Rademon Estate Family of products and at times act as a spokesperson at industry, trade shows and special events.
- You will conduct regular analysis of all sales activity to allow the company to tailor future campaigns to achieve maximum benefit and engagement.
- A flexible approach to working is essential as you will be required from time to time to work evenings and weekends.
- You will show ability of managing all aspects of your role within the business, with regular reports on projects and sales is to be expected.
- Requirements – min 3 years in a similar position
- Use of Own car and full clean driving license – mileage will be payable as will expenses
- Ability and desire to travel
- Build and manage spreadsheets
- Work independently but also part of a team
- Be super, super organised
This is an opportunity where will develop your sales skills working in a fast paced environment.
Please send your cv and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly ask recruitment firms not to contact us.