We’re Hiring a Digital Marketing Executive!
Are you a creative and data-driven digital marketer looking to take your career to the next level? We’re on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our dynamic team and make a big impact in the world of digital marketing!
We are seeking a creative & methodical mind , who can plan ahead and make decisions all whilst working in a fast paced environment. You will be part of the Shortcross team but ultimately you will be a team of one, so we need someone who will be master of their own decisions and deadlines! You will have a passion for Gin, Cocktails and Whiskey and love engaging with all our Shortcross followers.
Your main responsibilities will include:
– Create, implement and lead our digital & social strategies.
– You will be the first point of contact for all marketing activities.
– Create, implement and lead digital brand activations and campaigns.
– Maintain all online content including e-commerce, website and e-marketing.
– Understand and undertake SEO & PPC locally and further afield
– Prepare creative ideas for content marketing and website updates.
– Measure performance of digital marketing projects and provide regular reporting using web analytics.
– Manage Budgets and work to targets ensuring RoI and meeting KPI’s.
– Be confident in delivery of creative content writing, have a solid knowledge of writing engaging copy and experience with blog/article writing.
– Excellent IT knowledge including graphic/web design software
– Respond to all external and partner requests for marketing collateral
– Work with collaborators
– Manage costs and external parties.
– Confidently report and keep track of your day to day activities.
– Hand’s on support at the distillery during key trading
1. Minimum four years’ post graduate work experience, with a clear and proven track record in developing and implementing marketing content and campaigns. With a great commercial awareness.
2. Must be a strong communicator with experience of influencing and engaging others.
3. Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload and adhere to deadlines.
4. Excellent attention to detail
5. IT literate with strong Photoshop or similar graphic design software, WordPress and SEO
6. Third level qualification and ideally a CIM Qualification
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Application deadline: 30/10/2022
To apply please send your cv and application to email@example.com
We kindly ask recruiters not to contact us.